1. The Bible is inspired of God, inerrant in the original documents and of final authority in all matters of faith and practice.
2. There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. The Lord Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man, born of a virgin, sinlessly perfect. His sacrifice is substitutionary. He rose bodily from the dead and ascended to heaven.
4. Man was created in the image of God and his nature was corrupted through sin. All men are therefore, lost and totally incapable of saving themselves by their own efforts.
5. Redemption is wholly by the blood of Jesus Christ, and salvation is by grace, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
6. The Church is the body of Christ composed of all true believers in Jesus Christ. The Church’s calling, hope, and destiny are heavenly, and its chief functions are to glorify God and to witness for Christ until His return.
7. There are two Christian ordinances: Baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
8. The Holy Spirit indwells the believer who is thus empowered to live a godly life.
9. Every child of God possesses eternal life and is safe and secure for all eternity.
10. There will be resurrection of the saved unto eternal life and the lost unto eternal and conscious judgment.